Crystal rollers have been an integral part of Chinese beauty routines since ancient times.
The healing properties of Rose Quartz, combined with the rolling action will:
- Tone up facial muscles
- Stimulate detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Aid absorption of your skin care products
- Reduce under-eye puffiness & dark circles
- Improve appearance of clearer skin, firmer and smoother
- Improve blood circulation and skin tone
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tighten pores since Rose Quartz remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin (even longer than Jade!)
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the "Love Stone" for it's strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy, warmth and healing.
It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells.
How to use ~~~
- CLEAN your skin. This is super important since the massage will help any product sink deeper into your skin, so the same applies for old make up, sweat and dirt.
- HYDRATE your skin with your favorite moisturizer or facial oil. This will help the roller to glide more smoothly over your face, and will also allow for greater absorption of the product by your skin.
- Set a positive intention for this ceremony with your crystal roller: you may want it to provide you with clarity, healing peace or self love. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- GET ROLLING! Now comes the fun part. Just follow this simple rule: always from the center, out. If it helps, visually divide your face in half -left and right - and work one side at a time.
- START WITH YOUR CHEST. Use gentle pressure, this is key. No red marks please! Always perform outward and upward strokes, passing over the same patch of your skin 3 to 4 times, always picking up your roller and placing it back at the start (don’t go backwards).
- MOVE UP. From the chest, go to the neck, chin/jawline (from your nose out towards your ear)
- USE THE SMALLER END for the area under your eye and eyelid (aaaah! Feels sooo good!). Move super gently from the inner corner of your eye out to the temple.
- BACK TO THE BIGGER END. Use it on your eyebrow, roll out and down, following your brow bone.
- ALMOST DONE. Go to your forehead (start in the middle and roll out. This are is particularly soothing, isn’t it?
- NOW SWITCH SIDES! Breath in. Breath out. Do the same exact thing on the other side of your face.
- FINISH with an upward roll from between your eyebrows up to the hairline.
Some + details:
- Made of pure Rose Quartz
- Each roller is unique and colors vary.
- The frame is made of brass.
- These are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- They are fragile, please handle with care.
- Due to the nature of construction, it's fairly common for a roller to squeak. Most users find that a drop of oil in each hole of the stone will relieve any friction caused from the tension of the frame on the stone.
Make sure to clean your roller after every use with plain water or a gentle liquid soap. Rinse well. Dry thoroughly after each use to prevent the metal portion from deteriorating and keep in a dry place.